From Gordon Ramsay to Martha Stewart: Celebrities Who Love Dry Aged Steak
It's no secret that dry aged steak is a favorite among meat lovers. But did you know that many celebrities also share a love for this delicious cut of meat? Here are a few famous faces who have been known to indulge in a perfectly seared dry aged steak:
- Gordon Ramsay: As a chef and restaurateur, it's no surprise that Gordon Ramsay has a taste for high-quality meat. He's been known to serve up dry aged steak at his restaurants and has even shared his tips for cooking the perfect steak on social media.
- David Beckham: This soccer superstar is also a fan of dry aged steak. He's been spotted dining at some of the best steakhouses around the world, and has even been known to cook up a mean steak at home.
- Kim Kardashian: This reality TV star may be known for her strict diet, but she's not afraid to indulge in a delicious dry aged steak from time to time. She's been spotted dining at some of the top steakhouses in Los Angeles and has even shared her love for meat on social media.
- Tom Brady: This NFL quarterback is known for his strict diet and healthy lifestyle, but he also enjoys a good dry aged steak every now and then. He's been spotted dining at steakhouses in Boston and has even shared his love for steak in interviews.
- Martha Stewart: This lifestyle guru knows a thing or two about good food, and that includes a perfectly cooked dry aged steak. She's shared her tips for cooking steak on her blog and has even included recipes for dry aged steak in some of her cookbooks.
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson: This actor and former wrestler is known for his impressive physique and strict diet, but he's not opposed to indulging in a delicious dry aged steak. He's been known to dine at some of the top steakhouses in New York City and has even shared his love for steak on social media.
These are just a few of the many celebrities who love dry aged steak. It's no wonder this delicious cut of meat has become a favorite among meat lovers everywhere!